Playlist: Loan Counseling (Palomar Counseling)
What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is a loan?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is a Federal Direct Student Loan?
Now PlayingWhat is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Loan Default
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
Next PlaylistCalifornia College Promise Grant
- Differences Between Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- What is the California College Promise Grant?
- How is my California College Promise Grant affected if I do not meet Academic and Progress Standards?
- If I am on Financial Aid Warning or Probation, will I lose my California College Promise Grant eligibility?
- If I lose my eligibility to receive the California College Promise Grant due to not meeting Academic and Progress Standards, how can I regain eligibility?
- If I am notified that I have lost my California College Promise Grant but I have already registered for next semester, how will this affect me?