A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
Now PlayingA Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
Next PlaylistPublic Health & Natural Disasters
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What You Need to Know
- Coronavirus: Preventative Measures
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- How will my enrollment status be affected if I am a victim of a natural disaster?
- What can I do if I am a victim of a natural disaster and cannot make my student loan payments?
- If I am a victim of a natural disaster and I failed to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress, what can I do?