Playlist: California CC Enrollment Priority
What is Enrollment Priority?
See Full Transcript
Now PlayingWhat is Enrollment Priority?
- What are Academic and Progress Standards?
- If I have not met my Academic and Progress Standards, will I lose my Enrollment Priority status?
- If I lose my Enrollment Priority eligibility due to not meeting Academic and Progress Standards, how can I regain eligibility?
- What steps can I take to prevent losing my Enrollment Priority eligibility?
Next PlaylistFinancial Aid Orientation (Palomar Counseling)
- How can I pay for college?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces