Veterans’ GI Bill benefits to continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the Veterans Affairs website for details.
Playlist: Veterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
Montgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
Now PlayingMontgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs
Next PlaylistLoan Overview
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?