The Board of Governors Fee Waiver program has been renamed the California College Promise Grant.
Playlist: State of California Financial Aid Programs
What is the California College Promise Grant?
See Full Transcript
Now PlayingWhat is the California College Promise Grant?
- What is a Cal Grant?
- What is EOPS?
- What is the CARE program?
- California Chafee Grant
- What is the California Dream Act?
- What is the Community College Student Success Completion Grant?
- What is the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS)?
Next PlaylistLoan Counseling (Palomar Counseling)
- What is a loan?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Loan Default
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?